Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tea for Two - State Fair 2009

Hey there! 
Every year I like to enter a cake (and sometimes cookies as well :-)) into the state fair! Well, it's about that time of year and I'm starting to get excited!
Here's a look at what I did last year-- It won a blue ribbon!!!
(this is not actual cake. The fair suggests you use styrofoam so that the cake doesn't get gross when it has to sit in the showroom for 3 weeks!)


Just starting...

Teapot: DONE!




Finished product! I think it came out well!




Reassembling at the fair...

Inspecting...

Done!


Question of the Day: What your favorite State Fair food?



2 comments:

  1. So many favorites -- corn dogs, italian sausage subs, funnel cake, roasted corn, kettle corn, ...

    Looking forward to see what kind of cake you make. You make amazing cakes! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I loveee the funnel cakes! :) BEST PART of the WHOLE thing! I love seeing pictures of your cakes!

    ReplyDelete